Why Pharmacies love to stock Pharma Plus!Become a stockist
Pharma Plus was created because as Pharmacists, we felt there was a need in the market for professional guidance when it came to supplements. We set out to create a range of supplements that were evidence-based, with every ingredient included in the optimal dosage, and excluding any unnecessary ingredients.
With so many supplements to choose from, it can be very difficult for consumers to know where to turn. Long lists of complex ingredients can be difficult to decipher, even for a Pharmacy team, for patients with complex needs.
Pharmacists are constantly asked for advice on what they would recommend as a supplement, and with decades of experience in the Pharmacy setting, we found that products on the market had either not the correct combination of vitamins or had too many ingredients, many of which are not appropriate for the general population.
A healthy lifestyle and diet are the foundations to healthy living, and if a supplement is needed it should be one with ingredients that have a proven health benefit. We designed Pharma Plus to be your only supplement solution.
Our journey began as a group of passionate Pharmacists who, after years of frustration with the ever-growing, ever-complicated vitamins and supplements market, embarked on a mission close to our hearts. We wanted to create the supplements we had been searching to recommend to our patients for decades.
We have channelled our scientific knowledge, as well as our experience with thousands of Pharmacy patients, into products that serve the most important supplement needs, backed by scientific evidence.
We know that the vast majority of our nutrition should come from our balanced diet, and that supplements should only be taken when they are needed, and with a specific purpose in mind. Our supplements help people to address their needs, without any unnecessary ingredients.
Designed by Pharmacists to support the Immune System and Energy, containing:
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D – for bone and muscle support
- B Vitamins – energy production
- Elderberry – Supports immune system (helps fight Cold & Flu)
- Zinc – Helps immune system & metabolism function
- Wellmune® – Clinically proven to strengthen the immune system
- Vegan friendly, Gluten free, Made in Ireland
Available for adults in Peach & Mango and Berry Flavour. Available for Teens in Tropical flavour.
Omega 3 1000Mg
- Omega 3 is a fatty acid that is found in food, and cannot be made by the body
- Unfortunately, many of us do not get enough Omega 3 through dietary sources such as oily fish, nuts and seeds.
- Supporting healthy skin and hair
- Lowering cholesterol
- Supporting brain health
- Supporting eye health
Recommend for everyday health and wellbeing, heart circulation,
joints and muscles, menopause, pregnancy and fertility, Senior citizen health, as well as for skin, hair and nails.
Vitamin D3 1000IU
- Supports your immune system
- Helps maintain normal muscle & bone health
- Especially important where there is a lack of sunshine throughout the year.It is recommended by the Irish government to take Vitamin D3 from October to March.
- Aids with absorption of Calcium
- Our soft capsule is easy to swallow, and is easily absorbed into the body.
- Made in Ireland
For Peri-Menopause and Menopause
Designed to support women through the menopause and perimenopause, Menoplus provides a 2-month supply of essential vitamins and minerals including:
- Fish Oils
- Vitamins D
- Vitamins B2, B6, B12
- Folic Acid
Each ingredient has been carefully selected to aid with menopausal health, including supporting cardiovascular health, hormone regulation and energy levels.
Our Pharma Biotics food supplement contains gut-friendly bacteria which are proven to reach the gut alive.
Formulated as a citrus-flavoured sachet, making a tasty drink, it has never been more tasty to support your gut health!
Available as a 7-day and 28-day pack, to support you right after a course of antibiotics, or for longer-term gut health support.
Pharma Biotics is
- gluten free
- dairy free
- vegan friendly
All our products are proudly made in Ireland.